Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have arrived :) I am alive

Hello Everyone...I am writing from the future!

I have no clue what the time difference is but it is about 9:19 PM here on Tuesday, July 24, 2007(?)

I have landed in Majuro, Marshall Islands and all is well. In just my 3 days here there has been so much going on and there is so much more to do. I am very excited about everything that I will experience this year.

I will try to be more prepared and next time and have a better post. Oh by the way, Carolyn wins the prize for sending me the first piece of mail. I greatly appreciate having received it...I was actually the first volunteer to receive any mail..woohoo :) I feel so loved.

Anyway, I look forward to posting a more in-depth/entertaining entry in the near future.

In the meantime, please enjoy this lovely picture of the atoll that I flew over.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pic!!

Unknown said...

hey Hey hey (you can read that as the Juice Man would say it on HollyHood)...anyways check it out im readin the blog. Im glad u've made it safe and sound.

so im leaving today after work with Nate and a couple friends of his to the beach for the night and then takin surf lessons tom. morning. should be interesting

anyways, gd luck with becoming acclimated to your new surroundings

and don't forget to widdle me something nice :)

La-Dazza said...

Thanks brian...I hope to post more soon.

La-Dazza said...

Um dillon...we will see if i widdle anything, but yeah hope you had fun surfing.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you made it! Work should be starting soon? FYI, your name is on my form. Turns out Marshall Islands was an option, so you might be contacted even at world's end.

La-Dazza said...

Maxx-

work doesn't start for another 3 weeks, but I am being kept busy with orientation activities. I look forward to being interrogated by the government about you. Hope all is well in Washington.

Darren