Friday, July 20, 2007

Last post from this side of the globe

Okay, so it is 12:46 AM on Friday, July 20 and I have yet to finish packing. Oh well, I am always up for a challenge.

Anyway, this is my last post until I get internet access again, and I am not sure when that will be. Oh and thanks to everyone who has been reading this blog, I appreciate the love. Let me know if you have any questions or comments, and I will try to answer them in my next post or in a personal email to you.

And if you have sent my an email and I have not responded yet, please be assured that I have read it and I am planning on responding when I get a quick second. Also, if you have sent me your mailing address you have earned yourself a postcard or something that may resemble a postcard, we will see what I can come up with.

Lastly, with regards to the "Guess Darren's Weight,' I have completed my official weigh in and I weigh...*drum roll*...218lbs (Yikes! I guess I really am turning into a fatty). Maybe it is a good thing that I am going to be moving to a third world country and am going to be poor.

Well, signing off from Portland, Oregon, USA....have a good night!

2 comments:

MyPhuong Lam said...

Where in the world is Darren?? Update us when you get to the other side so we know you made it safe and sound. we miss you already! ~My :)

La-Dazza said...

I am glad to hear that you guys miss me. I am around the world and I am safe for now, we will have to see how long that lasts. I will try to update the blog soon.