Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The bombshell




Ok...two weeks of school have passed and I am teaching 11th and 12th grade computers. I was a little shocked when I was asked to take on a special ed class, but everything seems to be ok with them. While I was walking out of school today the principal stopped me and asked to talk to him in his office. I was asked to trade in all of my classes to teach 10th grade English. I am not sure how I feel about this yet, but I said I would whatever is best for the students. So on Monday or Tuesday I will be getting a whole new set of students and get to start school all over again.....


So the things I requested for the computer lab will no longer be needed by me, but I am sure that they could still used by the students and the new teacher. As for things that I will need in my classroom, I will have to wait and see when I start. So I am sure I will let you know.


:/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can have some English lessons involving computers. I think the students will be better served learning English. This is what you were initially going to do for your volunteer week. Just stay positive and make the best of it. How did this change need to be? Did someone leave? Keep enjoying your great experience.

Anonymous said...

You have the right attitude, to help the students where they need it the most. Will they lose computer class now? I know you will do your best.