Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Ok…the other day (12/17/2007) was a big day. For the first time since February 2007 (when I took a Gillette fusion razor blade to my scalp) I cut my hair. It was over 6 inches long (somewhere between 6.25 and 6.5 I think...I am not sure since there was not an accurate measurement taken before the transformation took place)…I will have to check my email history to see who came closest to the guessed hair length.

When I walked into school the next day some of the students cheered…I heard “woosh woo lakatu” probably 50 times…

Anywho…This is the last week of school and I am pretty sure I am ready for a break. This has been a draining three or four months of teaching (I can’t even remember how long ago I started). But yeah...that is all I have to say about this so um yeah…..


The before and after pics

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha - your side long hair profile reminds me of an old picture of uncle david.

So feel like a weight has lifted from your shoulders? :P

I will send to the fam website so they make sure to take a look.

Unknown said...

You look so happy in those pictures! Anna said she likes the before pictures better. :) I prefer the after. Does it feel weird to have it short again - with no long luxurious locks to toss around like in a Pantene commercial? :)

Unknown said...

Nice mug shots! It looks like you'll stay 10 degrees cooler now;)